Yay! You’ve come to the right place. We love new students! Here is some info to get you started.
- We recommend creating your account through our website or our app before your first class to save time when you get to the studio.
- We have many class pass options available including our New Student Package. This is an incredible offer if you are new to GTY! Check it and all our current options out on the Pricing page.
- Wear something comfortable that you can move in freely. Most athletic clothing is appropriate.
- Bring a water bottle.
- We have mats and props available to borrow in the studio. We recommend investing in a good quality mat when you are ready to make a purchase. (Get $10 off an in stock JadeYoga mat with our New Student Package!) Our teachers are happy to give you some tips to help you make your choice.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early before your first class so we can show you around and get acquainted. Let your teacher know you are new and he or she will welcome you and ask you some questions to get to know your individual needs and goals. All teachers at Gather Together Yoga will gladly help you find modifications, alternate postures and assist you if needed or requested. We believe yoga is for everyone. Everyone experiences movement differently and we welcome all bodies.
- Choose your first class!
- If you are either brand new to yoga and/or want to take it slow our Gentle Yoga, Yin, Slow Flow or Relax, Refresh & Restore classes are a great place to start.
- If you have some prior yoga experience or just want to dive right in to a vigorous class try Vinyasa Flow, All Levels, Hatha, or Sunrise Vinyasa.
- More experienced students will enjoy our Vinyasa Flow, Hatha, and All Levels classes as you will have the opportunity to practice more advanced postures.
Yoga is for everyone. Everyone experiences movement differently. We welcome all bodies. If you have any additional questions, you are welcome to contact us.
Yes, BUT some of our classes are very popular and fill up quickly. We highly recommend you pre-register whenever possible. Students that signup online have priority over drop-ins if a class fills to capacity.
Yes. Expiration dates are listed on our pricing page and in the shopping cart. You may also check your pass expiration date by logging into your account.
- 1 class pass expires 7 days after purchase
- 5 class pass expires 2 months after purchase
- 10 class pass expires 4 months after purchase
- 20 class pass expires 6 months after purchase
We recommend you pre-register for your classes whenever possible. We have a wait list system in place so if you try to sign up for a class and we have already reached capacity, you can choose to wait list for that class. If you opt in, you will be notified by text if a spot opens up for you. Students are notified in the order they signed up.
We do not currently charge a fee or dock class passes for no-shows however we ask you to cancel your reservation at least one hour before class starts if you can’t make it. The easiest way to cancel is to login to your account through our website or the MindBody app. *We reserve the right to change this policy at anytime.
Wear something comfortable that you can move in freely.
The studio has a small quantity of mats, bolsters, blocks, straps and blankets that students are welcome to use during class. We recommend bringing your own mat if you have one. We also highly recommend bringing your own bolster or cushion for Relax, Refresh & Restore and Yin Yoga classes as we only have 10 available for student use.
Many of our classes are appropriate for students without any prior yoga experience. Gentle Yoga, Slow Flow and Relax, Refresh & Restore are good classes to start with. Students who like to dive right in are welcome in All Levels Vinyasa, Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga and Hatha as well. Just let your instructor know you are new and they will make sure to explain the postures and modifications during class.
If you get tired and need a break durning class, please honor your body and take Balasana (Child’s Pose) at any time. If you need to excuse yourself, please do so with minimal interruption to the rest of the students.
We have coat hooks and cubbies for students to store personal belongings in our interior hall off the studio.
Students with a medical condition or injury should consult with their healthcare provider before practicing yoga. Please let your instructor know about your limitations prior to class so he or she can offer modifications to postures to make the class more accessible for you. Students are asked not to push their limits and to honor their bodies. Gather Together Yoga, LLC and its instructors are not responsible for injury from participation in yoga classes.
Yes. The studio is open 15 minutes before and after scheduled classes. Click here to view the Class Schedule
If you need to leave early, please try to do so before savasana and try not to disrupt the rest of the class.
Did you sign up previously online or in the studio?
Yes: Try logging in with the email you provided us. If you don’t remember your password or haven’t created one yet, you can either use the, “Log in with Facebook” option or click, “Forgot Password” where you can either retrieve or reset your password.
No: Click, “Log in”, then, “Create Account” and follow the prompts.
We offer a 10% discount off regularly priced yoga class passes to seniors 65+ with ODL, students with current student ID, active US military members, active military spouses and veterans with proof of service. Must purchase in studio and mention discount at time of purchase. Not valid for past purchases. Discount not available for Monthly Unlimited Autopay/Gold Membership.
- Class Passes Class passes must be used prior to expiration date. No refunds will be given on purchases. Exchanges, transfers, or account credit on case by case basis.
- Memberships Please read carefully and be sure you understand the terms of our membership agreement before committing to join any of our membership programs. We require a minimum commitment depending on which autopay membership you choose. Anytime after your agreed upon paid month, you can request to suspend/pause your membership and payments or terminate your membership for any reason. No refunds or extensions will be given on unused months.
- Workshops, Class Series, Special Events No refunds will be given on purchases. Exchanges, transfers, or account credit on case by case basis. If there is a cancellation made by either the presenter or studio, we will refund your payment.
- Merchandise Unused, unopened, new merchandise still in the packaging may be returned for an account credit within 7 days of purchase.
No. We often use a cool mist diffuser with light scented, pure essential oils during class. We also use natural essential oils in our mat spray. The use of synthetic cleaners is limited to cleaning the bathroom and windows. No chemicals are used on the floors. We request our students do not smoke or apply scents before class for the comfort of everyone.